Return Home as Safely and Quickly as Possible
Recovering from an injury or illness?
Regaining functionality to your maximum potential is of utmost importance, and our main focus. We’re thrilled to announce that we are expanding our current rehabilitation services with a new sub-acute wing for short stay residents opened in July 2015.
New Jersey Eastern Star Home has an excellent reputation in Bridgewater and throughout Central Jersey for our clinical expertise, compassionate care, and successful outcomes to help our patients regain independence in the activities of daily living.
At New Jersey Eastern Star Home, our team is dedicated to getting you back home and doing the things you love as quickly as possible.
Our care team creates an individually tailored plan of care.
Our team of clinicians and physical, occupational, and speech therapists helps you recover from orthopedic, neurological, and other medical conditions such as stroke, joint replacement, and cardiac conditions.
Therapists assist patients with skills in muscle strengthening, balance, flexibility, adaptive living skills, and cognitive functioning.
New! Sub-acute Wing for Short Stay Residents
Our new sub-acute wing is thoughtfully designed with maximum privacy and speedy healing in mind.
- Private room accommodations
- Private bathroom with shower
- Flat screen TV and WiFi access in rooms
- Private dining room and lounge areas
- Professional nursing staff on duty 24/7
New! Therapy Gymnasium
- Individualized therapeutic direction in the recovery of physical strength and motor skills
- Short-term rehabilitation provided by physical therapists, occupational therapists, and speech therapists in a spacious, fully appointed gymnasium.
- Alcoves for maximum privacy in therapeutic activities
- Services for a smooth transition home
For more information about short-stay rehabilitation services at New Jersey Eastern Star Home, please call our admissions office at 908-722-4140.