Long Term Nursing Care, New Jersey Eastern Star Home
For over fifty-five years, we have been serving Central Jersey and its seniors with the best clinical care in a warm and welcoming setting. In fact, New Jersey Eastern Star Home was a named a U.S. News and World Report best Nursing Home in 2014.
Every resident’s best interest is at the center of our mission – as a trusted non-profit, we continue to invest in our community in ways that enhance our residents’ care and the peace of mind of their families.
Our long term nursing care services and amenities include
- Three meals a day, plus snacks
- 24/7 emergency response service
- Medication administration
- On-site nurses and C.N.A.’s on duty 24/7
- Physician services
- Personal laundry and linen services
- Housekeeping and maintenance
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Scheduled transportation to doctors’ appointments
- Varied social, educational and spiritual programs
- On-site physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy
- On-site hair salon, chapel, and banking services
For more information about our long term care services, please call our admissions office at 908-722-4140. Our admissions materials are also available here.