Nursing and Rehabilitation in Bridgewater
For over fifty-five years, New Jersey Eastern Star Home has been a trusted leader in long term care, where you can feel comfortable referring your patients and clients. We are dedicated to clinical excellence, minimizing hospital readmission, and smooth transitions for each resident. We track and trend each referral and admission to ensure high quality of care and comprehensive valuable communication with physicians, hospital discharge planners, staff and facility, residents, and family members. Our team members are all active partners working to achieve best outcomes and avoidable re-admissions back to the hospital when possible. New Jersey Eastern Star Home is continually working and communicating with physicians, hospitals and referral sources before admission, during admission and after discharge from our facility.
We currently offer both long-term and sub-acute care and have expanded our offerings with the addition of 37 private suites and a therapy gymnasium plus renovations to our existing facility.
Why refer to New Jersey Eastern Star Home?
- Most referrals turned around in one hour or less
- Protocols to reduce hospital readmission
- Physical, speech, and occupational therapy provided on site
- Expert staff – many of our managers and staff measure their service to our residents in decades, not years.
- New in 2015 – O2 in sub-acute suites
- New in 2015 – Private sub-acute and long-term suites with private bathrooms and showers
- New in 2015 – State of the art therapy gymnasium with alcoves for privacy
- New in 2015 – Fully functioning kitchen for enhancing occupational therapy outcomes
For more information about referring to New Jersey Eastern Star Home, or for a tour of our new wing, please contact our admissions office at 908-722-4140.