Positions: Registered Nurse / Licensed Practical Nurse
New Jersey Eastern Star Home is a trusted not-for-profit, long-term care and sub-acute rehab center located in Bridgewater, NJ. We have expanded our campus and are currently seeking experienced Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses for great opportunities in nursing. Positions available include evening shift and per diem opportunities.
Positions: 2 are currently available:
(1) Registered Nurse and (1) Licensed Practical Nurse
- Provide quality professional nursing care to residents through direct care, leadership and supervision of assigned certified nursing assistants.
- Provide assessment, evaluation, care planning, medication administration, and including wound management.
- Assign duties and delegate responsibilities to Nursing Assistants
- Maintain current Nursing Care Plans
- Assume Charge responsibility, as necessary
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- RN / LPN with current license in the state of New Jersey
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2 years of recent experience working in a nursing home facility
- Medical, Dental, Vacation package available for full-time employees
- Great work environment
If you are interested in pursuing an opportunity to become part of our organization, please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org